Tuesday, September 2, 2008

YUS! VICTORY IS MIIIINE =DDDD

*does a little internet jig* HA! Take that, messy room of mine. You couldn't hide my camera charger from me forever! (Yes this means I finally found my camera charger)

Guys I'm so happy right now. I can start posting pictures now. Life is grand.

Tomorrow I'll be doing my own twist on the "School Girl" look. Cross your fingers that I won't have too much homework, so I'll be able to blog quicker.


expo 7000
e x p o 7000

Also first day of school was amazing! I love all my classes, yes even my grade 10 French one. Even the "scary" Mr. Barrett doesn't seem that bad but I think that's because he likes me so I won't be on the receiving end of his wrath.

-The classes I have in order for 1st semesters are-
Sociology, Anthropology & Psychology - Mr. Barrett
Grade 10 French - Mme. Panton
University English - Mrs. Newton
World Religions - Mr. Barrett

2 comments:

captain sunshine said...

Ministry of Silly Walks img!
/lovelove

*Yay* for timetable.
*Yay* for camera charger.
*Yay* for my stupid shoe habits and nice back-to-school blisters.

Valentina said...

DDD=

Pooshum that last one doesn't yay worthy at all. Hope your feet feel better soon.

----The only rules I dress by are my own----

Lady V ♥'s mail

I love hearing from new people, so feel free to email me at tuntra@gmail.com

The Lady

My photo
Valentina= a 18 year old girl with an intense love for life, color and style. My family is my life and I’m having a torrid affair with television and loving every second of it. I like my school and I love my friends and I’m learning to love myself too. I love playing around with clothes but I haven’t found the patience yet to be able to keep up with actual fashion. This is a me blog where I’ll write about my life, my outfits and anything else that comes to mind. "It is absurd to divide people into good & bad. People are either charming or tedious." — Oscar Wilde)
The vast majority of the photos I use on this blog are not mine. Whenever possible I will credit photos but in some insistences this isn't possible. For example I have a collection of un-credited photos saved on my computer. So unless otherwise noted the photos on this blog are not mine. If you see an un-credited photo and it's yours (or you know who it belongs to) let me know so I can either take it down or give you credit.

Gizmos

Powered by Blogger.