Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TiLT #4

tilt 4
Zipper Magazine



School: I had my first full day of school today and it's pretty awesome. The whole taking classes I'm much more interested in and thus more invested in won't hurt my GPA. The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to find my friends since I don't have classes with them and how crowded the school is. But those things aren't putting a damper on my good mood.

Camera Charger: This thing has been missing for at least the last 3-4 months and yesterday I was riffling for clothing to wash, I picked something up and there was my camera charger. Just sitting there. I'm telling you it was a pretty powerful moment. I can't say how relieved I am that I didn't rush off and buy another 30$+ charger.

Cold Rooms: I'm so ready for fall weather. No more of this beaming sun with no winds to balance it out. The cold rooms in Westdale are evening things out but for my future outfits sake I'd appreciate cooler weather.

My Hair: I love playing with it and finding different things to do with it. I usually wear it either pulled back because I didn't have time to do anything or out & down in crimped waves.

Self Timer & Mini Tripod: I got a pretty nifty mini tripod with my camera which definitely helped me earlier yesterday while I was taking photos.

My Friends: I don't get to see them that much at school since I don't have classes with any of them. But being able to see them every day or every 2 days in the hall for a quick chat or at lunch is really nice. I enjoy goofing off with them and I'm looking forward to my Valoween Halloween party and my 2nd Annual Virgin RHPS party =D

No comments:

----The only rules I dress by are my own----

Lady V ♥'s mail

I love hearing from new people, so feel free to email me at tuntra@gmail.com

The Lady

My photo
Valentina= a 18 year old girl with an intense love for life, color and style. My family is my life and I’m having a torrid affair with television and loving every second of it. I like my school and I love my friends and I’m learning to love myself too. I love playing around with clothes but I haven’t found the patience yet to be able to keep up with actual fashion. This is a me blog where I’ll write about my life, my outfits and anything else that comes to mind. "It is absurd to divide people into good & bad. People are either charming or tedious." — Oscar Wilde)
The vast majority of the photos I use on this blog are not mine. Whenever possible I will credit photos but in some insistences this isn't possible. For example I have a collection of un-credited photos saved on my computer. So unless otherwise noted the photos on this blog are not mine. If you see an un-credited photo and it's yours (or you know who it belongs to) let me know so I can either take it down or give you credit.

Gizmos

Powered by Blogger.