Friday, August 22, 2008

TiLT #3

Glynis Selina Arbas
Glynis Selina Arbas

-Veronica's Birthday : Veronica's 13 now! We had a laid back celebration in her name. We went to Chapters, went and watched Mamma Mia and talked for an hour eating Wendy's. I love you Veronica!

-Addicted To Race Podcast I've been devouring this podcast liiikke crazy. ATR is about America's obsession with race. ATR is created by the same people over at Racialicious. It's very informative and interesting and brings issues that I tend to not pay attention to to the forefront of my mind. Gives my mind something to feed on. I'm hoping I can find another podcast similar to this one except based in Canada.

-Photoshop I'm having a lot of fun playing around with this program. I'm no pro yet but thanks to Diana for giving the program with the crack I have it for life now. ;)

-Surf the Channel My computer is too slow right now for me to be downloading shows onto it right now. So STC is great for me because it has everything I'm interesting in watching right now uploaded there. FYI the site is having a contest at the moment. Go over there and check it out.

-my Westdale pants These are the perfect lazing about the house pants. They have the longest crotch ever on them but I think it adds a laid back charm to them.

-Google Reader This is such a life saver! The only 2 drawbacks are that 1) I tend to forget to check up on sites that aren't in my rss feeder and 2) Some people don't have the complete blog posts in the rss feeder, so that's annoying. But besides those two things it's really useful for keeping tabs on all the sites and blogs that I watch.

-Amazon(camera charger) I've resigned myself to my fate. I'm 99.9% sure that my charger was in my pencil case. The pencil case that got stolen when I was at the Classics Conference. I'm really tempted to buy the cheapest replacement but that could screw up my camera and/or my battery. The cheapest authentic replacement (without the bidding war) I can find is on Amazon.

-The impending doom that is school By the way I phrased that it shouldn't be here right? Well it is because I'm have a love/hate relationship with school right now. Once school starts I'll have much more to blog about and I'll have stuff to do. Plus I get to see all my friends etc. But then on the other hand I have to re-do gr.10 french and I have no idea which 10-ers are in my class. It is going to be a lot of fun but I'm going to have a lot on my plate but I'll be doing stuff I love.


*Sorry for this being late. I was out all day yesterday for Veronica's birthday.

1 comment:

Alpha Pi Phi said...

I love surfthechannel.com. It has a great TV show selection as well.

It's funny, because you don't realize how much of a social aspect of life school is, until you're away from it.

Cool blog btw.

-Laura

----The only rules I dress by are my own----

Lady V ♥'s mail

I love hearing from new people, so feel free to email me at tuntra@gmail.com

The Lady

My photo
Valentina= a 18 year old girl with an intense love for life, color and style. My family is my life and I’m having a torrid affair with television and loving every second of it. I like my school and I love my friends and I’m learning to love myself too. I love playing around with clothes but I haven’t found the patience yet to be able to keep up with actual fashion. This is a me blog where I’ll write about my life, my outfits and anything else that comes to mind. "It is absurd to divide people into good & bad. People are either charming or tedious." — Oscar Wilde)
The vast majority of the photos I use on this blog are not mine. Whenever possible I will credit photos but in some insistences this isn't possible. For example I have a collection of un-credited photos saved on my computer. So unless otherwise noted the photos on this blog are not mine. If you see an un-credited photo and it's yours (or you know who it belongs to) let me know so I can either take it down or give you credit.

Gizmos

Powered by Blogger.