Thursday, August 7, 2008

TiLT #1


*BtVS- I am an avid addict of any type of story telling format (books, tv shows, manga, anime etc). My new main squeeze is Buffy and I've been marathoning episodes for a while. Today I finished watching the 2nd season. 5 seasons to go!

*my sisters radio- Veronica has this Hello Kitty radio that my grandma bought for her a year or two ago. The radio's new home is in our kitchen and I love blaring it whenever I have to clean up.

*my new sunglasses- I didn't end up getting the willy
wonka sunglasses (lack of funds) but I did find these snazzy pair of sunglasses in a dollar store. I lurve them. They're brown, 50's styled and wonderful.

*Twitter- Oh man, I signed up for a twitter account this week and I'm addicted. Today I downloaded a "desktop" app for it called Twhirl which just added to the awesomisity (yes I made that word up) of Twitter.

*This picture- I love Marilyn Monroe in general and this is one of my favorite pictures of her.

No comments:

----The only rules I dress by are my own----

Lady V ♥'s mail

I love hearing from new people, so feel free to email me at tuntra@gmail.com

The Lady

My photo
Valentina= a 18 year old girl with an intense love for life, color and style. My family is my life and I’m having a torrid affair with television and loving every second of it. I like my school and I love my friends and I’m learning to love myself too. I love playing around with clothes but I haven’t found the patience yet to be able to keep up with actual fashion. This is a me blog where I’ll write about my life, my outfits and anything else that comes to mind. "It is absurd to divide people into good & bad. People are either charming or tedious." — Oscar Wilde)
The vast majority of the photos I use on this blog are not mine. Whenever possible I will credit photos but in some insistences this isn't possible. For example I have a collection of un-credited photos saved on my computer. So unless otherwise noted the photos on this blog are not mine. If you see an un-credited photo and it's yours (or you know who it belongs to) let me know so I can either take it down or give you credit.

Gizmos

Powered by Blogger.